tiistai 8. kesäkuuta 2010

Day 1

Hi, my name is Annie. I live in Connecticut. I'm 19 years old and this blog is about me trying to get thin. I'm 5'9 and 147.4 pounds. I'm a cheerleader which means I have physically exhausting practices up to 6 times a week.
My main goal is to have a slim, skinny figure. At the moment I'm not considered fat by others but I'm not skinny either. I have fat thighs, a fat stomach and too much extra everywhere.
Here are pictures I took today. As you can see, I'm average, but there's so much extra. I hate my waist, my hips and my stomach, but my ties really make me nauseous.



Today I have eaten a half bag of baby carrots, two small servings of whole wheat pasta with tomato-meat sauce (home made). I also ate a piece of chocolate cake (I feel very guilty) and drank 3 glasses of milk.
If I feel really hungry after practice I will eat some salad. (cucumber, red peppers and tomatoes)

I will do 100 sit ups every morning right when I wake up. I also will also bike to practice and do everything we do there 100%. I will not add any extra exercising because I don't want to be muscular, I want to be skinny.

I will continue taking pictures every week and I will share my weight with you as well. All tips are welcomed and I hope to be skinny enough by the end of August.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti