sunnuntai 13. kesäkuuta 2010

Day 6

Today was full of disappointments but also some good things.
I started out by doing 200 sit ups.
Then the break down came. I went to a get together at my friends house and ate 2 chips, 3 crackers, 6 nachos, 3 handfuls of popcorn, 15 pieces of little chocolate candies and some salsa with the nachos. That is TOO MANY CALORIES! I feel so bad.
Because of binging like that I went running afterwards. I ran 3.5 miles. Then I did 50 push ups and 200 sit ups.
I ate 2 egg whites and drank 2 glasses of milk so that my muscles could use the protein.
So todays exercise comes to the total of 400 sit ups, 50 push ups, jogging for 3.5 miles and biking for 2 miles.
Tomorrow I will weigh myself. These pictures I took today. As you can clearly see, my thighs look massive and so disgusting!



2 kommenttia:

  1. This blog makes me so so sad. You are at at such a healthy weight right now! What the hell are you doing??? Don't do this. You even have a bit of abs! I have no idea why youre trying to loose weight. Stop it now. You look like you're in great shape, and muscle tone. You clearly need therapy. Your thighs are not fat. If you try to loose weight, youre gonna be miserable and unhealthy. just "skinny fat" I WISH I had a body like yours!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hey sweetie,
    As someone who's been there a few years ago, I was angry, sad, and bulimic...not to mention confused. Even when I weighed 128 (which was what I weighed in HS, when I was a size 2-4) I still felt fat and horrible. I wanted to be ~115, and when I was there, I felt great, but everyone told me I looked like I was going to break. Well, things have changed a lot for me since then. I got educated in fitness, nutrition, and health in general. Now I'm at 127 and am 17% body fat - a body like a fitness model, if only I was taller than 5'4''!!!

    Take my advice, girl...You're going about it all wrong. Your cortisol levels are through the roof as your calorie in take is waay too low (which is why your body is craving sugary, calorie dense food and why your body is clingy to its fat stores). The ONLY way to get lean is to balance out your hormones by eating right. Go with high protein (1gram protein/lb lean body mass) , moderate fat (1-2 servings at every meal), low carb (only fruits or veggies, no grains). You're body will have no choice but to burn fat for energy. Your exercise routine will be way more energies, and way more effective. Good Luck! www.landlfitness.com

    VastaaPoista