lauantai 12. kesäkuuta 2010

Day 4-5

Day 4. I ate a boiled egg for breakfast because I did 400 sit ups and the muscles needed some protein. My mom made me eat an ice cream. It wasn't a big one, more almost like a popsicle. Around 6pm I ate another boiled egg without the yolk and carrots, peppers and cucumbers with low fat dip. I also had a diet soda around 2am when I was out with my friends. I didn't drink any alcohol. I've decided to not drink any for a while.
I biked 5 miles and did those 400 sit ups mentioned earlier. That's all the exercising I did because I didn't have practice.

Day 5. I only ate dinner which was cheese covered pike and potatoes. I also ate a slice of bread, fresh salad and couple of boiled asparagus. For desert I had a piece of home made swiss roll. I ate dinner with my parents so that is the reason I ate so much! But I didn't eat breakfast, lunch or any snacks so it kinda balances it out.
I did 200 sit ups in the morning. I couldn't go biking or running because it's been raining all day and I don't feel like getting wet when I already have a sore throat.

This morning I was surfing on the net and found an interesting blog. A girl has been writing it for 2 years and she suffers from anorexia. You can clearly see that she seriously doesn't know when she crossed the line. Some of her symptoms include using laxatives and throwing up after stuffing herself so she might be partly bulimic as well.
Reading her blog has made me think about my dieting as well. I don't want to be anorexic, not even that skinny. I just wanna be a healthy size 2-4 and fit. But to be honest, skinnier girls look better than normal weight or chunky girls. I can't help it. What do you think?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti