torstai 10. kesäkuuta 2010

Day 2-3

Good news, I wasn't hungry after practice on day 1 so I didn't eat anything at night. I also biked like for 30 mins.

Day 2 didn't go as well as planned. My dad had chocolate cake which I really couldn't resist. I also I ate 2 pieces of bread with butter and turkey for breakfast. I also ate spaghetti with tomato meat sauce twice because I had a friend over and I couldn't admit I was trying to lose weight. But I also went out with my friends and drank like a million calories! For example vodka and juice and shots and all. But I was able to throw up most of them when I got home.
All exercise that I did was biking for like 2 miles. (sad, I know!) Dancing while drunk doesn't count as exercising but it burned at least some of the calories.

Day 3 aka today. I ate a piece of bread with ham but was so hungover I couldn't keep it down for more than an hour. Only meal I've eaten today was chicken pasta with fresh tomatoes and milk. I wasn't too hungry but again I had company so I had to eat.
Today I biked about a mile and did cheerleading for 2 hours. I also did 300 sit ups because I forgot to do them yesterday.

I measured my waist, hips and thighs. Waist is 26.4 inches, hips 37 and thighs 20.5. I also measured my belly just under my belly button and it is 33.1. I hope to lose at least an inch in all of them.

New pictures. There's no visible change in 3 days. Actually, I think I look even fatter. I'm so disgusted at the moment that I will go and do some push ups.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti