maanantai 14. kesäkuuta 2010

Day 7

I have never felt so sick than what I was feeling when I woke up this morning. I was tired, my head hurt and my muscles hurt and I felt really lightheaded. I was almost ready to give up my crash diet. I ate a couple of baby carrots with a little dip before getting up.
But as the day went on, I felt normal again. For lunch I ate vegetables with home made sweet&sour sauce. It was real good. At night I ate 7 oz fresh cherries. I also drank 2 glasses of milk.

I biked for about 5 miles today and did 300 sit ups. We didn't have practice.

I was supposed to weigh myself today but I don't own a scale so I forgot to do that at a friends house. But instead I decided to take new measurements. I know I've gotten a little skinnier cuz a dress that I used 10 days ago was then very tight and I almost couldn't fit in it but today it was a little loose and all.
So my new measurements are: hips 37, waist 25.6, thighs 20.1, and stomach at belly button 33.1.
So thighs are .4 smaller and waist .8 smaller. Everything else is the same.
I guess Im supposed to be happy with the results. I mean, it's only been a week. Im really happy with the waist but my thighs really disappoint me. But I will keep on going with this exercise regime and eating and we'll see how long I can keep it up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti